key features of Python:
- Python is an interpreted language. That means that, unlike languages like C and its variants, Python does not need to be compiled before it is run. Other interpreted languages include PHP and Ruby.
- Python is dynamically typed, this means that you don’t need to state the types of variables when you declare them or anything like that. You can do things like
x="I'm a string"without error
- Python is well suited to object orientated programming in that it allows the definition of classes along with composition and inheritance. Python does not have access specifiers (like C++’s
private), the justification for this point is given as “we are all adults here”
- In Python, functions are first-class objects. This means that they can be assigned to variables, returned from other functions and passed into functions. Classes are also first class objects
- Writing Python code is quick but running it is often slower than compiled languages. Fortunately，Python allows the inclusion of C based extensions so bottlenecks can be optimized away and often are. The
numpypackage is a good example of this, it’s really quite quick because a lot of the number crunching it does isn’t actually done by Python
- Python finds use in many spheres – web applications, automation, scientific modelling, big data applications and many more. It’s also often used as “glue” code to get other languages and components to play nice.
Skills PythonQualifications :- High School - SLV, College/University - Graphic Era Deemed Univ University,
I started my Professional Journey in 2006 with one of the Web Development Company in Bangalore and my 1st framework was "Ruby on Rail" as Web development and delivered around 5+ Projects using this platform. Then came another dimension as JEE/Sturst framework, Gradually I realized that I want to build something on my own and give my passion and energy on creating something different a